Tax and Benefit Risks Associated with Worker Misclassification and Co-Employment are Considerable
This White Paper spells out critical areas that companies need to monitor when managing worker classification and co-employment. Potential repercussions range from IRS fines and assessments to ACA non-compliance, to state-specific penalties.
What you’ll learn:
- History of worker classification
- The IRS’ Common Law Test
- The FLSA’s Economic Realities Test
- The DOL Addendum to the FLSA
- Definition of Co-Employment
- Repercussions of Misclassification and Co-Employment
- PRO Unlimited’s Contractor Classification Services
PRO Unlimited has been trusted to provide 1099 validation and co-employment services for over two decades.