We’re excited to announce that Wand VMS has won a coveted Brandon Hall Group Silver Award for excellence in the “Best Advance in Unique HR or Workforce Management Technology” category. The award is further validation of PRO Unlimited’s laser focus on creating cutting-edge technology that empowers businesses to better manage their contingent workforces.
A panel of independent, senior industry experts, as well as Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives, evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
We’re thrilled to receive this award, and we’re especially excited about the positive impact that Wand’s technological breakthroughs and innovations are having on contingent workforce management. Here’s a sampling of five areas that fueled PRO’s recognition by the Brandon Hall Group, and how PRO’s commitment to innovation in these realms can help you and your business succeed:
1) Performing tasks more easily: Developed by PRO’s Silicon Valley-based design and dev team, Wand went through exhaustive end-user research and use case study to ensure it’s actionable and intuitive. Wand focuses on the concept of “recognition vs. recall” (i.e., the platform intuitively makes sense), presenting the user with an interface that’s instantly accessible for new users. (Read more: “Consumerizing the VMS.”)
2) Handling tasks from anywhere: Boasting true native apps on the iPhone and Android devices, Apple iPad and even the Apple Watch, Wand Mobile allows users to manage the full contingent workforce lifecycle from anywhere. This powers total freedom of mobility and a seamless omni-channel experience.
3) Reviewing and completing action items faster: Wand showcases the key items managers need to take care of directly on their home screen. By bubbling up the new action items required to manage their contingent workforce, Wand Mobile helps managers avoid overlooking critical tasks and get more done quickly. (Learn more: “5 Ways Mobile Improves the Contingent Workforce Management Experience.”
4) Sourcing your own talent: Wand’s Talent Network module allows clients to create their own private, self-sourced candidate pool. Furthermore, Wand uses industry-first resume-parsing and Candidate Matching technologies to automatically suggest candidates to managers based on a proprietary algorithm. This leads to faster decision-making and helps organizations gain a competitive advantage.
5) Gaining actionable insights of your organization’s total resources: Wand’s innovative Total Talent Solutions technology provides clients with visibility into both contingent AND full-time resources across the entire organization to drive cost savings, program effectiveness and worker quality. (Read more: “Unleashing the Power of Holistic Workforce Visibility.”)
For additional info on the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Awards and PRO’s recognition, check out the related press release.
If you or a member of your team would benefit from a further discussion on how PRO is helping companies implement winning contingent workforce management programs globally, please contact a PRO representative at 800.291.1099 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the opinion of PRO Unlimited and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.