Wand VMS Wins Four International Stevie Awards: Comments from the Judges
POSTED BY PRO UNLIMITED | SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2020
We were thrilled with the recent announcement that PRO Unlimited was a winner of multiple Stevie Awards at the 2020 International Business Awards, including three Gold Awards and one Silver Award. (Read the official press release.)
With nearly 4,000 nominations vying for awards, competition was tough, but PRO’s Wand Vendor Management System (VMS) nabbed prizes in the following categories:
As part of their evaluation process, judges provided comments on the awards entries. Here’s a sampling of what they had to say about PRO’s winning entries, as well as resources to learn more about each technology:
Wand enables managers and program owners to effectively manage all aspects of their contingent workforce supply chain.
- - “A superb human capital management solution that’s linked to companies’ financial results. I like how they capitalize on the use of technology in increasing companies’ savings and profitability. Talent Network is also brilliant.”
- - “A very useful tool to address the costs, risks and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce.”
- - “I was amazed with the strategies implemented for a human capital management solution. A lot of innovation and opportunities to create different development plans and results.”
To learn more about PRO’s unique integrated VMS/MSP solution, download “5 Ways PRO Unlimited Helps Drive Peak Value from a Contingent Workforce Management Program.”
Wand Mobile App
Wand provides a true omnichannel experience – including comprehensive native apps on the iPhone, Android, iPad and Apple Watch – and for the third consecutive year, Wand Mobile captured a Gold Award at the International Stevies.
- - “A powerful suite of apps that scores well in terms of consistent interface design and usability.”
- - “Great user interface design for a service that is surely more useful than ever now with more of the workforce working remotely.”
- - A perfect package to help organizations to increase their productivity.”
To learn more about the outstanding results Wand Mobile is driving for clients, check out these resources:
Wand Mobile Supplier App
The industry-first Wand Mobile Supplier App enables suppliers to quickly view job requests and submit candidates, schedule and manage candidate interviews, review and approve expenses, and much more.
- - “Well designed, modern, simple to navigate and intuitive. A step forward.”
- - “The UI and UX of the app are built around the user to maximize the efficiency of the app.”
- - “Fabulous … incomparable!
For more on the Wand Mobile Supplier App, view our recent infographic, “How Suppliers Use Wand Mobile to Manage Key Action Items.”
This year’s IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories. The 2020 International Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 250 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from July through early September.
“Despite the unprecedented impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on organizations and working people worldwide, the number and quality of nominations we received in this year’s International Business Awards attests to the continued outstanding performance of many organizations,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher. “The commitment we’ve seen through these nominations to maintaining the success, health, and safety of employees, customers, and communities is truly impressive.”
For more on the 2020 International Stevie Awards, please see PRO’s official press release.
If you’re interested in learning more about how PRO is helping organizations implement winning contingent workforce programs globally, please contact a PRO representative at 800.291.1099 or email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the opinion of PRO Unlimited and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.