A global pharmaceutical company implemented PRO Unlimited’s purely vendor-neutral and integrated Managed Service Program (MSP) and Vendor Management System (VMS) to address the following business challenges:
- No standard requisition process across the organization; multiple practices for procuring, onboarding and offboarding contingent labor
- No centralized reporting mechanism to capture metrics and spend
- Lack of visibility to realize cost-savings opportunities and identiﬁcation and location of contingent labor
Pure vendor-neutrality only exists when the MSP has no stafﬁng capabilities whatsoever and zero competition with stafﬁng suppliers to source workers.
6 months into the launch, PRO’s combination of services and technology provided the company with the ability to make informed business decisions, drive cost-savings and containment, manage risk, and improve talent quality. Check out some of these key wins:
- 24% increase in the average cost savings (approximately $507K through competitive bid, payrolling and negotiations)
- 65% decrease in the time required for the requisition approval process to the distribution of the order to suppliers
- 20% decrease from the time the suppliers receive the order/opportunity to when the winning candidate’s resume is submitted
- 32% decrease from the time it takes to submit the winning candidates’ resume to when the candidate interview is scheduled
- 8% decrease in the number of business days it takes to ﬁll a requisition
Inquire at email@example.com to request a full case study!
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the opinion of PRO Unlimited and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.