Leading with A Diverse Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Creates $7M in Cost Savings
With their new employee count on the rise, an online hospitality company quickly found that their number one priority was finding a way to properly manage their contingent workforce. This company faced supplier mark-ups and had little operational process in place to promote the utilization of diverse suppliers for sourcing. An external partner with the right expertise was needed for taking on the responsibility of the company’s contingent workforce and PRO’s proven supplier diversity approach made it a simple choice.
PRO has a proven track record of promoting supplier diversity and this, combined with strategic, cost-conscious consultation drove key results, including:
- - Achieving $7M in cost savings
- - Increasing contractor headcount to over 500
- - Growing manager participation by 300% and department participation by 148%
- - Driving sourcing to 12 MBE and WBE diversity suppliers
- - Improving diversity spend by more than 11.7%
- - Attaining $4.8M in Diversity Spend over a 12-month period
Download the case study to discover the other successes the company achieved with PRO’s diversity-forward contingent workforce management program!