PRO Unlimited’s Regulatory Newsletter – May 2021
The May 2021 edition of PRO’s quarterly Regulatory Newsletter has arrived! The newsletter continues the pattern of highlighting the latest events in labor markets around the world and, as always, has been built by experts across the Legal, HR, Contractor Compliance Services, Immigration, and Client Payroll Operations teams.
North American Regulatory Topics include:
- - Alabama Bill Clarifies Classification Standard
- - California Judgment Examines AB5
- - Virginia Forms Worker Protection Unit
- - Changes in the Department of Labor; Rescission of New IC Status Rule
- - 1099-K Reporting Requirements Updated
- - Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- - Plus 19 Other Items!
EMEA and APAC Regulatory Topics Include:
- - European Union: Posted Worker Clarifications
- - Germany: Introduction of Due Diligence Act
- - Netherlands: Deliveroo Workers Should Have Been Employees
- - New Zealand: Introduction of Bereavement Leave After a Miscarriage or Stillbirth
- - Singapore: Amendments to Work Pass Requirement for Dependents
- - Plus 6 Other Items!
Download the Newsletter Today!