Contingent Workforce U.S. and Global Regulatory Newsletters – May 2019
With editorial inputs from PRO’s experts in Legal, HR, Compliance, Immigration and Payroll, this quarter’s U.S. and Global Regulatory Newsletters (May 2019) are now available.
This quarter’s newsletters highlight the following topics:
- - Independent contractor compliance, employment law, immigration / right to work and payroll
- - Global updates from South Africa, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands and the U.K.
Each section will detail topics such as:
- - Further clarification on, and legislative activity related to, the “ABC” test
- - Employer-friendly shifts in the DOL’s approach to agency enforcement of IC misclassification claims
- - Worker misclassification at Uber that resulted in a $20 million settlement
- - New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination
- - H-1B visa premium processing updates
- - Legislative decisions and legislation to watch
- - Mandatory sick leave updates
- - Parental, adoption or commissioning parental leave regulations
- - Introduction of the Employment Act in Singapore
- - Brexit extension and IR35 details
Don’t miss out! Download your copies of this quarter’s newsletters today.