100% Contractor Compliance & Complete Non-Employee Visibility%
A leading aerospace and defense organization required an extremely secure environment for its non-employee workforce. This organization faced challenges with managing compliance and risk for activating and deactivating systems access with its non-employee workforce (>1,200 workers nationwide). It required a solution to accurately track and report on a high volume of this worker segment.
As a result, key stakeholders issued a directive for increased reporting, compliance, and visibility into its non-employee workforce. This required a comprehensive contingent labor program that would address the following challenges:
- Lack of enterprise-wide visibility
- Inability to allocate, track, and report on multiple internal program codes
- No standardized hiring process and management of contractors
- No process in place for budget management and accruals for end-of-month reporting
- Lack of market rate analysis for supplier management and optimization
Learn how implementing a contingent workforce solution helped them address these challenges by downloading the full case study!