Leading Gaming Company Achieves Significant Contingent Cost Savings
With a growing contingent workforce, a major gaming company needed to find an external partner to expertly and cost-effectively manage the sourcing lifecycle and optimize the worker experience. The company required a Managed Services Provider (MSP) with expertise in risk mitigation and proven ability to be manage the entirety of its contingent workforce management program.
To help drive its contingent workforce program forward, the gaming company selected PRO Unlimited as its purely vendor-neutral MSP and integrated Vendor Management System (VMS), Wand, because of its pioneering position as a market leader.
As a result of choosing PRO, the company achieved key results, including:
- Generating hundreds of thousands in contingent labor cost savings in just 12 months
- Conducting nearly 300 compliance screenings on projects over $10K
- Automating performance feedback, resulting in a 99.3% manager satisfaction
- Reducing time to fill by three days by overhauling FLSA classification and onboarding
- Establishing real-time supplier audits to increase compliance and efficiency
If you’re ready to get more details on how this gaming company successfully navigated contingent workforce complexities with an outsourced MSP, download the case study!