2018 US and Global Regulatory Updates – 1st Edition
Here is 2018’s 1st edition of our Quarterly Regulatory Newsletter. There are two documents:
- Regulatory Newsletter – domestic updates only
- International Regulatory Newsletter – global updates excludes the U.S.
Our team of experts covers a number of topics ranging from Independent Contractor Compliance (ICC), Employment Law, Immigration, and Payroll in each newsletter. Within those sections, readers can find more specific information around the following:
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Effect on Independent Contractors
- Memo from New NLRB General Counsel Terminates Initiative to Treat Misclassification as Violation of the NLRA
- “Gig Economy” Grubhub Driver Found to be Independent Contractor
- US DOL Adopts New Test for Intern Status under the FLSA
- NLRB Rejects Obama-Era Test for Joint Employment and Returns to Former, More Stringent, Test
- Legislation Updates
- General Updates: 2018 Payroll Related Changes
Find out more information by downloading the report!