2018 US & Global Contingent Workforce Regulatory Updates – 2nd Edition
Here is the 2nd edition of our Quarterly Regulatory Newsletter for 2018. There are two documents:
- Regulatory Newsletter – domestic updates only
- International Regulatory Newsletter – global updates exclude the U.S.
Our team of experts covers various topics ranging from Independent Contractor Compliance (ICC), Employment Law, Immigration, and Payroll in each newsletter. Within those categories, readers can find more detailed information around the following:
- Case Law and Legislation Updates
- CA Supreme Court Adopts Stringent “ABC” Test for IC Status
- Worker Misclassification Initiatives
- NLRB to Revisit Obama-era Cases That Have Taken an Expansive View of NLRA Protections
- Ninth Circuit Rules that History of Gender-Based Pay Disparities is No Defense to an Equal Pay Act Claim
- USCIS Publishes New Guidance for H-1B Third Party Worksite Petitions
- General Payroll Updates
Find out more information by downloading the report!