Contingent Workforce U.S. and Global Regulatory Newsletters – February 2019
PRO’s experts in Legal, HR, Contractor Compliance Services, Immigration, and Client Payroll Operations, have published this quarter’s U.S. and Global Regulatory Newsletters (February 2019).
This quarter’s newsletters highlight the following topics:
- - U.S. Independent Contractor Compliance, Employment Law, Immigration and Payroll
- - Global trends and events in Hungary, Australia, Romania, Taiwan, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Mexico and Singapore
Each section will detail topics such as:
- - The legislative conflict over determining employment status using the “ABC” test
- - Continued expansion of information-sharing efforts between state and federal agencies
- - A high-profile case of misclassified independent contractors
- - State-specific decisions on inclusion, workplace harassment, regulating employees’ personal affairs, transgender stereotyping
- - H-1B vase case reforms and Labor Condition Application Form updates
- - Multi-country minimum wage increases
Don’t miss out! Download your copies of this quarter’s newsletters today.