PRO Unlimited's Regulatory Newsletter - February 2022
The February 2022 edition of PRO's quarterly Regulatory Newsletter has arrived! The newsletter continues to highlight the latest events in labor markets globally and, as always, has been built by experts across the Legal, HR, Contractor Compliance Services, Immigration, and Client Payroll Operations teams.
North American Regulatory Topics Include:
- Seattle Independent Contractor Protection Ordinance to Take Effect
- New York City Imposes Requirements on the Use of Technology to Aid Employment Decision-Making Current Status of OSHA's Vaccine or Test Mandate
- Spousal Work Authorization Changes for H, L, and E Visa Categories
- Croatia Added to US Visa Waiver Program
- Plus 14 more items!
EMEA and APAC Regulatory Topics Include:
- Singapore Changes COVID-19 Workplace Vaccination Policies
- EDPB Guidelines on International Transfers
- Germany - Infection Act Implementation
- Netherlands - new Government Coalition Agreement
- Plus 15 more items!
Download the Newsletter Today!